WHAT OUR DEVELOPERS DO
Keridis BioEnergy accelerates your biogas project’s development through to the point of securing financing and building the plant.
A TRIED AND TRUE FORMULA
Keridis BioEnergy offers a proven approach to analysis and project management, including:
- Providing you with a dedicated contact and an expert support team
- Identifying strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Backing up the group running the project and its partners
- Structuring and planning the project based on a clear understanding of the required steps
- Compiling the information required bank financing
- Guiding the project through the process of raising funds from granting agencies, banks, investment funds…
THE PILLARS OF DEVELOPMENT
Negotiation and purchase
- Feedstock identification
- Quantity and origin
- Methanogenic potential
- Supply contract
Biogas upgrading for RNG injection
RNG offtake agreement
- Land application plan (LAP)
- Recovery system
- Agronomic monitoring
- Partnership with farmer
- Social acceptance
- Collaboration with municipalities and residents
- Project business plan
- Follow-up on grant applications and reporting
- Bank financing
The key to the successful development of a biogas plant? In-depth knowledge of the sector and its stakeholders.
A developer must have expertise in the areas of energy, waste, agriculture, industry, public organizations (municipal, provincial, federal), banks...
- Public organizations
- Investment funds
- Provincial departments
- Municipality, RCM...
- Project leads
- Feedstock suppliers
- Engineering and construction firms
- Gas distributors
- RNG marketers and buyers
- Digestate recipients
- Municipalities, RCMs, households
Keridis BioEnergy helps firm up investments in the form of project equity, and shares its experience and assessment of the market with the partners.
KERIDIS will advise and guide you through the legal structuring (setting up your company, statutes, shareholders’ agreement, governance…).
KERIDIS will also guide you through the financial structuring (capital structure, rules of distribution, financing plan…) for your project, and provide tailor-made solutions.
KERIDIS will consolidate the funding for your project through capital investment, and will guide you through the government grants available for developing biogas projects.
From the development to the operations phase, Keridis BioEnergy will optimize your project’s performance thanks to its ability to analyze and assess the technical-economical, financial, market, regulatory and organizational aspects of a biomethanation site.
Establishment of an ongoing business plan to optimize the financial indicators and minimize the project risks
Ability to contribute financial resources
Operations & Maintenance
Biogas plant operation and maintenance backed by the KEON Group’s 15+ years of expertise
Guidance with operations management (administrative, regulatory, financial…) of the project company